Friday 30 June 2017

De-clutter Mutter

One of my monthly goals is to de-clutter as much as I can and this month and next I''m purging up to 5 things each week. Today was the turn of the books from one shelf. 


It houses cookery, crocheting, quilting and the odd book on the go. Six books are off to the CS. Some I'm undecided about so I shall test them out and decide whether they are worth keeping. This is the first book I chose ...


... and this is the recipe I chose to make. Simple and looks good.


I think I'll have a go at another shelf now and see what else I can chuck. This de-cluttering is catching.

xx

PS 1:- There is an ulterior motive behind all this in that the whole house needs decorating and the fewer things in each room the better! :)

PS 2:_ (Note to self) Mustn't eat 'flobby' food.






8 comments:

  1. I am still in decluttering mode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Salmon recipe looks good

    Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of the books that has just made it into my car boot sale box :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt it will be one that will go.

      Delete
  4. I'd love to know what 'flobby' food is. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any food that I like to eat that has more than one calorie in it! Flobby food = flobby tummy

      Delete
  5. Love the 'flobby food' - that would mean I' would have to think long and hard about my food - Oh that's the idea lol
    My wool collection needs looking at - wonder which 5 balls I don't need / maybe won't use?

    Cathy @ Still Waters

    ReplyDelete
  6. For decluttering wisdom read 'The life changing magic of tidying.' I've decluttered using its principles though not strictly but it really have been transformative! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.