Wednesday 17 May 2017

Me in the style of


Menu Wednesday





Every week I would like to post in the stye of one of my Simply Delightful favourite blogs. A sort of homage to the writing and presentation techniques of the bloggers. This post is a combination of me and one of these bloggers.

We’re still clearing out the fridge here at the old homestead 

The menu has changed drastically this week and there may be some repeats so that everything is used up ready for the big defrost. There may be some meals that aren’t eaten which will just have to be used up next week.


Wednesday


Pork chops with chips


Thursday


Pork chops in onion gravy with mashed potatoes


Friday


Leftover pork chops in onion gravy with either roasted sweet potato or chips and mushrooms or this may be frozen to eat later in the week. If this is the case we will have grilled pork chops, veg from the freezer and boiled new potatoes with gravy


Saturday


Leftover pork chops in onion gravy made into a casserole with frozen veg from the freezer


Sunday


Roasted pork chops with roast potatoes and veg from the freezer 

Monday


One of the leftover pork meals from the freezer


Tuesday

Stir fry pork with mushrooms, onions, veg from the freezer




I am looking forward to next week’s menu which should be slightly different as we’ve eaten all the pork. Maybe I’ll substitute chicken for the meals we’ve had this week as we’ve still got plenty of chicken pieces in the freezer.


Everybody have a wonderful day.



God bless.







PS Never freeze 12 pork chops if there are only 2 of you in the house!


xx



14 comments:

  1. Very clever idea doing these "in the style of" posts.
    Enjoy the chops 😁 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it Simple Living?
    I love your 'in the style of' posts.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumped with that one, it could be so many. But it made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read her blog too, In the Land of the Living Skies II.

    Joan (Wales)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learnt that lesson long ago. Multi packs are broken down straight away or you find you start looking like a pork chop! 😂 Tx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to your next post, different ways with pork!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No idea who you are this time
    But you can now write the book about how many ways to cook a pork chop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it "In The Land of The Living Skies II"?

    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOl. For a minute I thought I was reading my own blog. Love all the ways you cook a pork chop. I have gotten some new ideas.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too learnt my lesson with chops lol , , Loving your meal planner xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.