Monday 12 September 2016

Hunt the Pic reminder

Here's the final reminder about the Hunt the Pic which will take place in the week 19th to the 25th of September. The following people have said they would like to take part.


Joy
Thrift Deluxe
Carol
KC's Court
Tracy
Rachelradiostar
Jackie
Debbie


If you wish to join in just leave a comment on the first of my Hunt the Pic posts on the 19th September. I have decided to post my pics from the Monday to the Friday but pictures can be posted everyday, just on one day or on a variety of days. It's up to individuals. When you post your pictures just leave a comment on my post so that readers can jump to your blogs. I've scheduled my posts as I maybe in hospital that week.

xx

3 comments:

  1. Ee eh, I'm glad of the reminder!! I'd totally forgotten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping your hospital visit is brief and successful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder, I'm working on something.

    Hope your hospital stay goes well should it be next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.