Wednesday 21 September 2016

Hunt the Pic - Day 3

Third day of the Hunt and other contributors will leave their links in the comments. Please visit their blogs to see their next set of pics.

9. Thought


A good bit of contemplative thought is as good as a rest and more productive.

10. Glance


Just a glance down and what can we find?


Why smiley stones of course! Mind you I think this one's shouting.

11. Spectacle




The sky is always a wonderful spectacle.

12. Inspiration



Inspiration for these blankets came from the wools in my stash.

xx

A very warm welcome to my new follower. Hope you enjoy your visits.

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh, nothing makes me smile more than sunset pictures. Unless of course there is a cat in them as well.

    My next series is up as well.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry........Please forgive me, just got back from Edinburgh and just catching-up with everything.
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We certainly get some cracking sunsets.

    Glad to know I'm not the only smiley stone spotter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous granny squares and the stones made me smile. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I love your photos.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.