Sunday 10 April 2016

No, I can't do it

I've just spent the last half hour trawling through the hundreds of pictures I have on my computer, looking for relevant pics for the Hunt the Pic in September. I thought that this would be a way of culling some of the pictures but no, I can't do it. All of them bring some memory to mind and I'm not ready to let go yet.

Old photos, silly photos, family member photos, pictures of holidays, friends and special places were taken for a reason - to freeze time and to hold and remember happy, sad, wonderful or poignant moments and times.

What an enjoyable trip I've had - unproductive and productive at the same time. I've been back down Memory Lane and loved every minute of it. I must take some more pictures tomorrow to capture my days and I'll take another trip down Memory Lane again when I search for more relevant photos for the Hunt the Pic post.

These people have already signed up for joining in the Hunt but there's always room for more. 

  1. Love it, I'll join.
    Joy x x
  2. Sounds like fun, count me in.
  3. This sounds fun and I've some ideas already.
    Carolx
  4. Please may I join in......?
    Julie xxxxx
  5. I need to kick start my photography so count me in too X
  6. Ahhh now it all makes sense!! I e copied down this list so might just join in the fun!

Just add a comment on the Hunt the Pic post here or click on the Featured Post (new gadget!) on the right side bar. No need to go out and about to take pictures just stay on the computer and hunt through the ones, tens, hundreds or thousands that you already have!

xx


3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to it it will be like going through old photographs that were once kept in old shoe boxes! (well ours were anyway!)
    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to give it a try as well. September is usually a month when I love to take walks so I will just remember to take my camera.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd forgotten about this! My memory is blooming terrible! Still sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.