Wednesday 23 December 2015

Advent Calendar 23 - Days Left 2

There's a silver and white theme going on around here from the tree to the lights to the decorations. When Christmas is over and the decs are taken down I will leave some silver and white around to brighten the month of January. I may add a little bit of green towards the end of the month in anticipation of Spring.

I liked the way Ikea have just dressed up a plain wreath with a little bit of silver.

I decorated my fir cone wreath with some silver and white bells. It's resting on a white plate stand.


Ikea dressed up a silver plate with a few glasses and a glitzy bottle cover.


Here's my take on the silver plate theme.

My crocheted Christmas tree is resting over a mini bottle
of wine. The silver and green snow flakes, red pom poms,
and glass tea light holders are from the CS.

The silver lantern was only £2 from - have a guess. The answer begins with I.

xx

I'm linking my Advent Calendar with Julie's Scrapbook.

1 comment:

  1. Your silver plate looks great, the glasses are very pretty.

    Until the sweeties come out I have a little festive arrangement in the segments of my lazy susan, it looks nice but we discovered the other day that Big Grey Bunny can reach it - disaster!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.