Wednesday 8 July 2015

I love to go a-wandering

Along the Bloggy feed,
And as I go I love to find
More blogs I want to read!

Val-deri, Val-dera,
Val-deri,
Val-dera-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
Val-deri, Val-dera,
More blogs I want to read!

For this blog hop I just worked down my Favourite Blog List again and I found some interesting reading out there by looking at the blog lists of others and this time jumping in on words that caught my eye.


From Poppy Patchwork I found Doing it for Ourselves in Wales a blog recounting the stories of a couple seeking self sufficiency. The post I read was entitled 'Hot Stuff'. It just caught my eye. :)

From Shortbread and Ginger I hopped to My Little Red Suitcase. I read quite a few posts here, such lovely pictures but unfortunately I couldn't comment as the comments feature had been disabled.

From the 'ordinary tales' of Our Quiet Life in Suffolk I just had to step off to read all about Sex and the Courgette on the Frugal in Essex blog.

From Daisy Row I spotted Tales from a Happy House, which seemed a lovely name for a blog so I visited. Her post 'Make, Bake, Sew, Grow' aroused my interest.

Our New Life in the Country led me to Project 333 which was all about a capsule wardrobe. I don't think I'm quite there yet. Jumping off to another video from there I investigated the girl's 'summer capsule' and the number of clothes she chose seemed never ending. More research on this project is obviously needed.

xx

PS Which words caught your eye?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great blog hop. I like reading Project 333 posts and watching videos on this too. It's interesting to see what people include in their capsule. My capsule wardrobe is rather larger than 33 items. Not sure I could ever manage with this few things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am quite partial to a meander round blogland. There is no telling where you end up and what route you take. No surcharge, no excess baggage fee and no ticket cost, and you can have a good cup of tea or coffee whenever you like cos you don't have to squiggle and wriggle past other peeps to get to the bathroom. It is either sewing or food that pings my radar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to blog hop, looking at your fab reads blog list give you a wealth of lovely blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like finding like minded folks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.