Friday 2 January 2015

On the eighth day of Christmas ...

… my true love sent to me - 

8 pens for greetings


7 candles lighting


6 toys a-gazing


5 gold rings


4 poin-setts


3 Santa stamps


2 turtle doves


and an angel a-top a Christmas tree.


I re-fashioned some gift tags which were already written on and I will now be able to 'use them again' next year. All I did was stick them onto another piece of card and re-did the holes. It's better than throwing them away. I can use my 8 pens for greetings in December.



xx

4 comments:

  1. Love those Sharpies Mum. My daughter is a great fan too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sharpies. Love the tags.
    Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cut out my Christmas cards - I spend a full afternoon doing it! Never thought of recycling the Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.