Wednesday 14 January 2015

Don't throw it away

… yet. I cut up DH's old T-shirts into - 


… rags for cleaning.


The floppy disc boxes are now being used as cotton reel holders. I can see the contents at a glance.


I'm quite enjoying my de-cluttering, cleaning and tidying jobs. I've sorted the bedroom wardrobes and pulled them out and cleaned behind. Old clothes have been sorted into CS, keep and rag and paintwork wiped down. Spring has come early.

Oh my goodness - now I tackle 

THE SHELVES!


This may take me a while.

xx

5 comments:

  1. We have a rag box in the garage,more to be added when I start spring cleaning in the garage. Good idea with the cottons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having a good root and a sort out. The trouble is it takes me forever as I then reminisce over items and dither about getting rid! ( Classic signs of an extreme hoarder!! )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, those T shirts are too good for cleaning rags, please make a cat size raggy rug with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some tee shirts waiting to be cut into rags too. Was considering making a rag rug but have too many other projects on the go and we don't really need one anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a couple of t-shirts that I'm going to turn into scarves. I found a facebook page for 15 minutes a day decluttering. It's great as it fits in around everything else and you just do a small area at a time.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.