Tuesday 18 November 2014

Virtual Party reminder

My computer has been playing up some more so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be here on Saturday for the Party. I've scheduled my post but knowing me I've probably done it wrong!

I hope that the following people will be joining in with party posts (please will you confirm) but the  more the merrier. I will link to your blogs from my post.




Joy




Soooooooh!

Mum invites you to a blog party on
Saturday 22nd November 2014

Time - anytime during the day.

Please post on the day and do one or more of the following as you wish -

1. dress up in whatever takes your fancy
2. bring a guest or guests - real, stuffed, alive, dead or imaginary!
3. bring a party food plate
4. suggest some music
5. suggest a virtual present for another guest or reader
6. offer a suggestion for a party game
7. supply a party decoration
8. perform a party piece
9. provide scintillating conversation!
10. visit all the other party goers and leave a comment or have a chat
11.  read, laugh, sing-a-long, enjoy

Will you join us?

xx

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I can join in, we have a lot going on right now....but you never know.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in, have been planning my party since last evening.
    Joy x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to Mum but I work Saturday morning and its all hands to preparing for my grand-daughter's birthday party as soon as I get back at 3pm. Very hectic day but a fun day too. However am going to wish you and all your guests a wonderful wonderful time and will pop in to find out what you and your invites were up to on Sunday morning after the big clean up here!!!
    enjoy!

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope to be there. We've been having internet problems but hopefully now sorted although very slow. Might have to start the post today.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.