Sunday 8 December 2013

Mum's Advent Calendar 8, Days Left 17

Find me


Oh, Christmas Tree

My Advent garland last year had a Christmas Tree theme and I thought I'd make some more garlands for presents this year. These ones are the colour of real trees but ...


these ones are the colours of the rainbow - just because.


The tutorial for the tree is here.


Choices, choices.


Nature's colours or Nature's colours?


I am linking my Advent Garland to KC's Court this year for a really Advent Bloggy Christmas.


xx


11 comments:

  1. I love both colours. Found Snowy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both garlands & I see a little chilly snowman x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A high flying snowman :) Hope he has a head for heights...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha! Snowy imitating a fairy today.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of the garlands! Snowy is climbing trees today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snowy is not so sneaky today,, found him! Love the crochet tree garlands.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, spotted him straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so lovely and different. What Christmas decorations are all about. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really like these garlands, and might even have a go at making them!! Snowy wasn't hiding too hard today!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.