Friday 5 April 2013

Slow, slow, quick, quick, slow


I'm slowly adding to the list of 'can do' dances and improving slightly on others. One thing I've found now is that I can remember the dance but not the name and vice versa. Just got to put the 2 together and I'll be there!

Here's my list from last October.

And here are more dances adequately mastered.









Mambo Marina - this one's hard

These ones I've just learned.

Rhumba Rosalie

Midnight Jive

There's not a chance of me learning this one!

Glenroy Foxtrot

I was awarded a 'Silver Medal' at the last dance class. (Everyone who turned up received one!)


Pity I still can't do a proper jive.

xx



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations and well done. That is a long list of dances that you have leant
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silver medal! Sounds pretty good to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love ballroom dancing...Latin and jive were my best,but alas there is nowhere here to dance.
    Janex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.