Monday 27 August 2012

Another One

I've just completed India Blanket Number 4 ...


... using this wool to crochet the knitted rectangles together. It's beautifully soft, a lovely colour and contains 25% wool.


The rectangles this time were a mix of creams and white and look as though they were knitted by 3 different people but they were tamed and made one by my crochet hook.


Click on the India Cot Blankets label if you wish to see the others.


PS I'm not too sure whether anyone wanted the cosy or not but Vix, if you email me your address (if you wish), I've got just the play outfit for you which just screamed VIX when I saw it.
xx


2 comments:

  1. What beautiful blankets and for a wonderful cause.

    SFT XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely thing to do and your other ones are just as lovely.

    blessings, jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.