Wednesday 29 August 2012

Crocheting knitted squares together

These rectangles I joined together this way.


It took a while but I was happy doing it and pleased with the result. I suppose I could have edged each rectangle then joined 'on the go' but this way was quite relaxing.


I did Bunny Mummy's edging (Welcome Bunny Mummy). What a coincidence!


It sat frilly because the treble shells were close together but it looks OK and I like doing the edges this way.


Teddy was kept warm until I delivered the blanket to the organiser.


So I make that now India Blanket Number 5.

I've updated the Bloggy Friends' Blanket. I think you'll like the first finished blanket.  Thanks Foster Mummy. (There's rather a lot of Mums around here today!)

6 comments:

  1. The blanket looks beautiful.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really lovely. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way you have joined these,I must show my friend who does not won a computer but loves to see what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this!!! It turned out so nice, the colors are great together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sewing up is my least favourite job!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.