Tuesday 20 March 2012

Committee Meeting Number 2

This is my attempt at a poster for the Virtual Spring Fair for anyone who wishes to advertise the fair on their blog.


(I used Paintbrush for Mac which is an application that can be downloaded for free. I found some tutorials on Youtube to guide me in putting text onto a picture.)

I've started to put together a post for the day and it should be an enjoyable affair. Here are a few more ideas if you feel like joining in.

Spring Hat Parade (decorate one of your hats and take a picture)
Dancing (I'm sure some readers 'trip the light fantastic' occasionally. Do you have a pic to show or a video? Anybody Morris Dance?)
Lucky Giveaway - (This is instead of a raffle which apparently is a no, no. You could host a giveaway on your blog for the Virtual Spring Fair.)
Teas Area (Showcase your sandwiches, cake or tea.)
Any more ideas out there? 

Please let me know if you are going to join in (and not told me already) and I can link to your blog on the 31st. Click on the 'Virtual Spring Fair' label if you haven't the faintest idea of what I'm going on about!
Hope you're enjoying the sun.
xx


8 comments:

  1. Mum - I'm happy to wash the dishes, but I could bring along a few tea cosies just in case there's still a wee nip in the air!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'll put your name on the list for the tea room. :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Spring Hat Parade for me please!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're on the list. Enjoy making your hat.
      xx

      Delete
  3. I am having a stall but will parade a hat too if you like..I have just the one left from last years mad hatters tea party (not virtual) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry haven't been around recently - my brain wanted to create! Show all next month....hopefully...........

    Anyway enough of me, how about a best decoreated Fairy Cake (Cupcake)
    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another idea.....probably already been said.....
    Craft stall with first, second and third prize!

    I'm afraid this committee member will have to drop out - so sorry. I'm away that weekend. The dates didn't connect until just now. I do apologise to everyone concerned
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.