Saturday 28 January 2012

Oh Dear

Dressing table drawer ...


... not a pretty sight! 

*some small change (destined for the sealed pot)
*emery boards
*hairdressing scissors
*brushes and combs
*lipstick
*weaving needle
*old Ladyshave
*little bit of pot pourri
*sticky ikkies
*sprays, pills and creams
*bracelet
*music 'bones'
*bag of jewelry bits
*small trinket boxes
*drawing pins
*necklaces
*prescription papers

and a partridge in a pear tree! (nope)


and a cuddly toy! (nope)


and rather a mess! (yep)


13 comments:

  1. You know you'll never find anything if you tidy it up. lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you're human, your drawers look like my drawers - but I bet mine are bigger xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's safe to say we all have one of those drawers!!!

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only I had only one like that!!

    I feel a declutter coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it looked quite tidy myself!... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make me feel right at home. :)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We got all of our various jars and tins of coins together last week and took them to the Coinstar machine. It added up to 217.48! We took the payment in Amazon.com gift certificates. Just spare coin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My hand is up, I've got one of those drawers too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything there just at the ready.
    Mine's worse its twice the size.
    Have a great week.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me too - and funnily enough the inside of my handbag looks strangely similar too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too - and funnily enough, the inside of my handbag looks strangely similar

    ReplyDelete
  12. My drawers are like this aswell! I should really clear them out...who knows what treasures could be inside :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.