Tuesday 6 December 2011

Snowflakes 6, days left 19

Started to decorate the front room today but worked stopped for a school Nativity viewing.


It didn't get started again because we just had to go out with a friend for lunch.


I've lost one of these angels, must have a good hunt for it.


I like a bit of greenery. I'll bring some real greenery in later this week.


This is one of my everlasting cards. This one has been sent every year since 1995.

Others have been arriving in the post.




The snowflake is a bit hard to find today.


8 comments:

  1. Everything is looking lovely,I am just starting the inside of the home it is usually done by now but outside is all ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must sort out the everlasting card idea with Mr Sft x

    Beautiful decorations.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The everlasting cards are a great idea, especially when they're handmade and such a lot of work has gone in to making them, it's nice that they're appreciated for a long time. I can't find the snowflake today, I think it must be hiding in the greenery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo, the snowflake is hiding behind the top flower on the left.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again, the snowflake is hiding behind the top yellow poinsettia (I had to look up the spelling!) on the left as you look at the picture.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can just see it now you've told me where to look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful idea with the ever lasting card ;-) I really like your valve radio is it working? I have 2 of them except only one of mine is working as i had it serviced. It sounds wonderful. Enjoy the rest of your week, dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. No Delia, it doesn't work I'm afraid.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.