Saturday 5 November 2011

31 Day Challenge - part 4 (Better late than never!)

29. Insides of an unused pillow used as stuffing for my crocheted Nativity figures, which I've been working on sporadically since the beginning of the year.

I'll show you more nearer Christmas.

30. Three bin-bags of clothes and rags taken to the Charity Shop.
31. Cone of wool used up to make a beanie hat Christmas present.


Panda's not impressed.

I don't really think I'm ready to de-clutter yet. I think I'll just re-arrange from now on!

5 comments:

  1. YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB Mum!

    Thanks again for arranging the tea party. Have left a comment on my blog for you to read, when you have time!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I did a bit of re-arranging in my bedroom the other day, just emptying the bookcase, dusting with a damp cloth, putting aside books I no longer wanted and putting back those that I did want took more than two hours. The bookcase is not large either. I daren't de-clutter, no-one would find me.

    At least your have made things, which I haven't done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you ;-)) Sounds like your doing ok to me. I love old panda there in his heat what a sweetie. And i can't wait to see your knitted nativity figures they look lovely. Enjoy your weekend, dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with re arranging first then if you really son't want things they can go..well thats what I say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done brilliantly, I think we both deserve a pat on the back for our efforts!

    Love the hat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.