Thursday 27 October 2011

What can we bring to the party?

I hope we can cater for everyone's tastes at this Virtual Tea Party. I think I could link each of these thoughts about the Party to many of your blogs. Whose blogs would go well with each of these?

Baking - breads, cakes, scones?
Gill
Fashion - hats, dresses, accessories? style?
Anne
Flowers - pink ones? - garden ones? - crocheted ones? - decorating?
Anne
Home grown produce - allotments, gardens?
Topics of conversation - travel? - singing and music? - charity shopping? - car-booting? - art? - frugality? - seeds and growing? - walks?
Anne
sft
 Collections - tea towels? - table linens? - crockery? - books?
sft
Knitting - tea-cosies?

3 comments:

  1. put me down for the baking one as I baked on Tuesday and posted about it on Wednesday!!

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok Mum, As it's a school night, I will probably be serving baked beans on toast, I kid you not!

    But on my prettiest china-so can I go for collections and also topics of conversation which I will give some serious thought to...

    CAN I CHECK IT IS NEXT THURSDAY? YES!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go for the two f's Fashion and Flowers!

    And a nice chat about books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.