Friday 26 August 2011

I'll tell you what's brewin'

Remember this?

The teapot was from the Charity Shop. (I wonder why the spout is on upside down?)


It's probably why it was taken to the Charity Shop in the first place! The wool was from either the Charity Shop, junk shop or car boot - can't remember, but it was rescued by me. (Aren't I kind?)


Hey presto one kitsch Christmas present in the bag.


I can hear a cup of tea on its way.


One lump or two Mrs. T.? Who's a clever girl then!


PS Hello to Christine Rose and Helen. Enjoy your stay!
xx

7 comments:

  1. Just lovely, super colour choice Mum!

    Yes, your parrot is right...you are a very clever girl!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous teacosy. I love those colours together.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the tea cosy - with bells on!!!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just an educated guess from a fellow knitter Mum, it's lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous tea cosy..look out we will all be ordering one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Tea Cosy, fantastic colour

    {I've just discovered how to leave comments!!]

    Thank you for your comment

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo cutie little teapot and cosy! Christmas eeeek ... I sopose I should start thinking about 'makes'for presents.

    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.