Friday 24 June 2011

Thank you

Thank you to all the delightful people who became followers of my blog yesterday. I hope you've all received a personal message from me. 

Here are a few pics of my day.

Tomatoes growing well. I pick out the side shoots to help with tying up.

The plants are tied to overhead wires.

Courgettes for tea tonight.

Strawberries for lunch

The French beans are growing now so I can pull out the markers.

More mange tout!

Bread making day
(Note the product placement.)

Also ironing day! ARRGH!

Look at that - ironing done.

Mange tout packed for freezer

Lemon Coconut Slice

I got the recipe from Anne. It's definitely a keeper.

It doesn't look as good as Anne's though. Note: must try harder.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm - all looks lovely but I'll be trying that cake soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I just love your home produce photos. It's so good to see home grown food. Your slice looks wonderful. I have a couple of chooks so the fresh organic, free range eggs probably make a difference to the colour and look of my slice. The slice I made a day a go is nearly all gone. I think I might be making gingernuts next.
    Have a lovely day,
    Anne xx

    P.S. I love your banner, especially the kitties. They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohh lovely i have to say coconut i love and with lemon to what a great combination. All your vegetables are looking great and your tomatoes look huge ;-))have a lovely weekend, dee x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.